{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 08, 2006

{happy monday!}

two posts, two days in a row. whoa!
{pretty birds swap} recieved
i recieved these beautiful goodies from jennifer (do you have a blog, jennifer?) for the {pretty birds} swap. it's a pretty little notebook + sweet smelling robin egg shaped soaps. so lovely. thank you, jennifer! so fast too! i still need to assemble mine to ship.. lol
love, joleen stamp
i've been wanting to carve a cute stamp with my name to use on the back of things i make. the first one i made, i forgot to flip the image so i carved the entire thing backwards. duh, joleen! here is my second attempt and i am quite happy with it.
may-8
tank from nordstrom; earrings from adorneya (both favorites of mine!) more self portraits for the {month of moi} here.

♥ a huge thank you to jeanette for the most fabulous lotion bar ever! it smells so yummy and the packaging is incredibly professional! seriously, you guys need to go buy at least one. it's amazing! thanks for the little soaps too, jeanette!

♥ guess what? issue #2 of portals zine is up for pre-sale! we sold half of the first issue before it's release so ACT FAST! :) release date: june 15th!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking about joining the pretty bird swap. I wished I had now, what great stuff you received.
Your stamp turned out wonderful too.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, love your stamp, it's too cute!
I also would love to talk to you about possibly hiring you to do a blog design for me if you are interested...If you are, please email me at yescerri@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much!
~Cerri

6:43 PM  
Blogger Tsoniki said...

Wow, great stamp! That's awesome. :)

6:59 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

I'm glad it got to you safe and sound! I hope you enjoy it, too. The pleasure is all mine---I love the design you created for me!

9:42 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

this post just makes me smile.
what a wonderful package to receive in a swap! very cool.
and your stamps - fantastic. i want to know how to make those...
and i love your earrings!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen, It is weird but i saw a dream from you last night. I was visiting at your home in States :D

btw how often do you check your yahoo e-mails? I posted a e-mail for you!

And I love the pretty bird goodies you receives, I will host pretty bird round #2 swap in later in this month.

p.s. can I use the photo from the pretty bird swap in my swap home page?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Nienke Krook said...

hi joleen, i love this picture of you! it really makes me smile. see -> :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

i LOVE YOUR PIC here!!
and hte stamp is rad!!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Joleen, this is Jennifer from the Pretty Bird Swap. I am so glad you liked it! I am also glad you found the soaps in the box, was a little worried about that. I bought the journal from a local gift shop here in Savannah, Georgia. The journal should say who made it and maybe the person that likes it can buy one from the company?

I do have a blog.journal, but it's on livejournal and friends only. If you have an LJ let me know and I can add you.
it's star0074.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home