{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 22, 2006

{nature's beauty}

nature's beauty
i am often amazed at my own sensitivity. most people know i'm an emotional person but beyond that i think i am just so easily moved. photographs of beauty often move me to tears- they bring me joy + make me sad all at the same time and it's wonderful. the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words" rings incredibly true for me. i can get lost in a photograph - i think about the subjects in real time: what were the sounds? what were they thinking? how were they feeling? what was the photographers goal + was it achieved? today i'm loving muted tones + white light. i'm also really loving the photography of 18 year old (!) laura taylor. i'm trying to earn money in the shop so i can buy two of her sets for my home. (shameless plugging, huh? *wink*)

ps- these mosaics of my flickr favorites (now 3,076 photos and counting) were created using fd's flickr toys. click on them for links to individual urls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home