{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Eye Candy

striped toes
Today Moki (who is also a photographer) helped me write an ad for a couple local free listings and mom's groups. "Local photographer is looking to build her portfolio and is interested in photographing expecting mothers, infants, and children. She shoots on location and for a limited time only she is offering no sitting fee and no obligation to buy. She will send a link to an online proof sheet with her prices if you are interested in buying prints. This is a wonderful opportunity for great quality pictures and a lower price than most photographers offer. To schedule, please email joleen.thiessen AT gmail DOT com. " What do you think?

Pure Eye Candy:
Photography by Sara Jane
Jinky Art
J. Otte Photography
Work of Heart
Bookout Studio + Design
Grace Photography

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the ad. They used to say to incoming photo freshman, ' everyone takes a great photo in their lifetime, a photographers job is to take a great photo all the time.'
I can't believe your doing this- go you!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

CUTE tights!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Delurking to say, oh how I wish I lived in your part of the world. I am looking to get some photos of my baby girl who turns one in a week... but I'm in Australia. Good luck, I hope you get lots of willing mamas and babes.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Awesome, Joleen! I only wish you were still nearby! *sigh*

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home