{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Inspiration: Autumn

inspiration- autumn
{click for photograph credits}

About once a week I create these little inspiration mosaics from my flickr favorites. They have different themes, colors, feelings. I am so smitten with this autumn mosaic - it's my new desktop image. I sure wish Autumn looked like this where I live. I'm really looking forward to our drive to Colorado (not to mention the vacation) so I can see some of this! :) You can view more of my inspiration mosaics here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristal said...

Love your mosaic-I've seen someone else dothis on flickr-but I don't know how. Do you do it on the flickr site? I'd love to learn!
Also reading about your mixed media event-sounds so inspiring! Can we do online classed LOL Wish I was closer-I'd love to join in the fun!

6:51 AM  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

soo beautiful, i love autumn!

6:17 AM  
Blogger stefani said...

Great mosaic!

No autumn here. :(

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home