{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pet Photography

inspiration: pet photography
{click for credits}
...I changed my ad to include it. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it to begin with. I don't mean your typically cheesy (sorry, but true) + posed studio shots but real + in their own environment- or at least in an environment that captures their essence. You can view a few of mine so far, in my portfolio.

Inspiring Pet Photography
Anna Kuperberg (Stunning! Thank you, Michelle!)
Canis Studio
Kurt Schlatzer Photography
Beth Mallon Photography
Melfi Creative

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

oh my goodness! these are too cute!

3:26 PM  
Blogger eleni said...

I love the ad. I was wondering how you were going to go about getting the ad OUT THERE to potential customers. I am thinking of starting a photography business and seem stumped by HOW. How to advertise, How to increase my portfolio, etc.
I'd appreciate any advice you'd have.

Enjoying your blog,
eleni

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this site:

http://www.djungelzack.com/promenader/promenad.php

Lots of beautful dog photos over there, go check it out! :-)

Take care!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH.. joleen.. I LOVEEEEEE this!!!!!
Go check out this one I took of Scout!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/baileysbliss/259275734/in/set-72057594083915928/

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home