{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Issue #3

Issue #3
Portals issue #3 is NOW available. It is ALL printed, all pre-orders have been mailed and we have plenty left as we have discontinued our limited editions. We will soon have back orders of #1 & #2 available on our website as well.

Issue #3 is beady themed and has the usual eye candy in addition to some fun tutorials that are useful in your mixed media work and the upcoming fabric postcard swap!!

Check it out!

Thanks, Heather & Joleen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very excited to get mine that miss sandy paid for this month, the cover is beautiful!! hey what is going on with the fatbooks?? as you tell i have no patience..lol
xo~k
http://artdogslife.blogspot.com/

7:01 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hehehe...I see some of my work there! How exciting and I look forward to getting my Portal too! :)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh great I so can't wait to get my first issue! Hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive in Germany!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home