{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, October 06, 2006

Just stopping by to say hello.

C
It's been crazy around here and I'm feeling really overwhelmed and tired today. Well, and a little bit discouraged. Just kind of having one of those funky days filled with anxiety + self doubt. I'm trying to knock myself out of it so I can still be fun to be around. I have the wee ones while their parents are on a business trip and my sister, Sarah, has come for a visit. We're planning a trip to the park this evening so that should be good for us all. One by one I'm attacking my to-do list with vigor. My most recent accomplishment is our flyer for Exploring Through Play! If you're in Southern California and you'd like more information about the retreat I am hosting for Nov. 4th and 5th, please let me know! We're going on a last minute vacation Oct. 14-20th to Colorado (long story!) so the countdown is on! More about how this trip came about soon. Happy Friday!

2 Comments:

Blogger holly said...

lovely photo! i hope you add this one to your portfolio!

7:02 AM  
Blogger stefani said...

What a cute picture.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home