{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fun, fun, fun

Zoe
{Heather's kitty, Zoe}

This photo has nothing to do with the post other than to say I've added this and another cute kitty to my portfolio. I am continuing to make changes and update this regularly and would love your input at any time! I can't even tell you how insane things are right now- in a good way. This week my Mom and I finished planning "Exploring Through Play"- a two day mixed media event/retreat. It takes place in my home (La Quinta, CA) November 4th + 5th and is going to be so much fun! We've got six great classes planned, food, drinks, accomodations (hello, air mattress! *wink*)- two days of fun- for only $120! If you can only come for one of the days, that's great too. The fee for each individual day is $70- a great deal, if you ask me! If you've like more information regarding this event please email me at joleenieweenie AT hotmail DOT com. Registration has already begun so you need to act fast! Well, I intended to write more but I've got the kiddos and they need me now. I hope you're having a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

PS Order a copy of this for me...

5:22 PM  
Blogger stefani said...

Great photo. It is hard to get good pet photos. I think you are doing a great job.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home