{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, October 09, 2006

my 620th...

...post. no photos to share, just a few words before bed. we just got back from seeing the departed and it was amazing! so smart, so serious, and so seriously comedic (if you black comedy). really, a great movie.

went to the outlets at cabazon for a dress for the gala in two weeks. i scored a simple + pretty (purple!) dress from bcbg and super sparkly shoes from off 5th. yay! :)

ok, omg alex just read on imdb that brad pitt is producing "the time traveler's wife" slated to be released in 2008!! can i get a collective "YAY"!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Seriously? That is one of my all time FAVE books! I've been pimping it to all my friends any time they ask for book recommendations. I'm too excited.

And also, remember that movie with Sandra Bullock and Keaneu Reeves? The Lake House I think. When I first saw the previews for that I immediately thought of The Time Traveller's Wife. I'm glad that wasn't meant to be the take on the book and they're in fact making the movie for the book.

Too much talky, sorry! lol

8:17 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

OMG! Really? I have to see that, but I am not sure they can even come CLOSE to the book.
Can't wait to see the dress!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Mama Urchin said...

I just read that book last week. Wow, it was something. I'll be interested to see how the movie compares.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home