{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

swim

swim
The other day I was at my parent's house and my sister, Aimee, came over to scrapbook. I wasn't really feeling up to getting all of my stuff out and on the table and I hadn't even gone to print my photos yet. So, I asked if I could do a couple of layouts for her scrapbook. She was scrapping her honeymoon (July 2004). The layout above was my favorite of the two I did. I am happy with the layout but don't you just love the photographs they took? This is one of those disposable underwater cameras you can buy. Look at the clarity and the beautiful colors! It makes me long for a Carribean vacation! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

that looks really cool how you cut the pictures. thanks for the ideas! and yes, the pictures they took are beautiful :)

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Both the photos and the layout are amazing!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout and pictures! This makes me want to start scrapbooking my vacation in Italy... I'm just lazy so I haven't gotten the pictures developed yet..

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome! the colors are amazing and i love your layout. great job :)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos, fantastic layout!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home