{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, October 02, 2005

{enough}

{love}
I had a little while for art today and got to tap in to all of the fabulous goodies I've recently aquired. Thank you to Heather and Marilyn for the FABULOUS goodies and ephemera!! I had fun with my vintage bingo cards and images from Hannah Grey (Heather's awesome shop). The music and beautiful dried flowers were from Marilyn. I will punch holes in the top corners and hang this. I also made an art journal page for Celine but that's a secret for now! ;)

Oh! Go check me out on subter.com. I'm this month's featured artist and Katie asked me to co-art direct with her from now one!

PS-Man, I have been avoiding having to do this but when I get 10 spam comments in one day I have to say enough is enough. I so hate having to do word verifications!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is beautiful I love the vintage look.

10:29 PM  
Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

Congrats on being selected featured artist! And thanks for the link to Hannah Grey site...love finding new places to support my habit!
kelly

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Cant. go. to. heather's. store. sos, help me.

10:13 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Soo pretty. I love the sheet music.What a cool idea!!!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Blog hopping from Self Portrait Tuesday. I love the art you created! It's so beautiful!! Keep it up! :) Will come by again to see more or your work.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home