{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, December 04, 2005

♥ blythe ♥

{blythe}
A lot of people are a little freaked out by Blythe dolls but those who love them are crazy for them. I've been adoring them from afar for about a year now. I've made up my mind to get a couple for myself. Alex and I have come to an agreement that I can purchase them with any money I earn in my shop. Last night I set to work on creating lots of beautiful glass ornaments to sell in the next couple of weeks. I hope to earn enough for my starter doll and possibly set aside some for my dream doll. I am so excited about earning a Blythe doll!! I cannot wait to make little clothes for her and wee objects and take photos of her. Some of you may roll your eyes but that's okay. ;)

♥ History: this is blythe
♥ Forum: this is blythe
♥ Patterns: xoxo, blythe; puchimadam; orrietta cat
♥ Shop: dreamsavertoys; cherry soda; goody blythe; simply kir; happy dolls; squeaky monkey
♥ Customize: puchimadam; happy dolls; blythe rescue mission; meet the sweetles; blythe studio
♥ Misc: noellie; blythe is go

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my blythe doll! good luck!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOO! I've been seesawing all year about getting one....

12:29 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

For some strange reason I kinda like those dolls too! Maybe its the eyes... :) Good luck on earning one!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Those glass ornaments are just adorable!! You are just so talented!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Miss Erin Fae said...

i heart my blythe dolls sooooooooo much!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are totally adorable!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home