{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, January 16, 2006

tag, you're it!

Let me prefice this by saying I'm totally knocked out by Children's Dimetap.

I've been tagged by Kelly:

4 jobs i've had in my life:
1. Pizza maker/ Delivery person
2. Muralist
3. Manager at a children's clothing store
4. Nanny

4 movies i could watch over and over:
(I've seen some GREAT movies but these are the ones I watch all the time:)
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Love Actually
3. Almost Famous
4. Finding Nemo

4 places i've lived:
1. Upland, CA
2. Portland, OR
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. San Clemente, CA

4 tv shows i love to watch:
1. LOST
2. Alias
3. 24
4. Boston Legal

4 places i've been on vacation
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Lake Tahoe, NV
3. Tacna, Peru (mission trip)
4. Santiago, Chile (mission trip)

4 websites i visit daily:
1. flickr
2. hotmail
3. Chubbyville
4. Posie Gets Cozy

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese Ravioli
2. Watermelon
3. Salmon
4. Spaghetti

4 places i'd rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. In my suddenly cleaned (by someone else) studio
3. Shopping with someone else's money
4. Vacation- somewhere international but I won't limit myself and say a place

4 bloggers i am tagging:
1. Melanie
2. Maitreya
3. Amanda
4. Michelle

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dimetap has set in. What about Oregon? You did go to school there and temporarily lived there with me sometimes, right? Aren't cold's a riot? cough, cough.
I hope you feel better.
Blessings,
Grams

10:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

hi joleen... thanks for the tag and the link! :) i've posted my answers on my blog.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home