{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, January 16, 2006

winter cleaning

I am sick.. again! I suppose it comes with caring for a wee one but this is NO FUN!

I recently decided that it's finally time to CLEAN, PURGE, and ORGANIZE my studio. I went to IKEA and got bookcases, boxes, jars, magnetic boards, etc. I spent a day and a half assembling furniture and cleaning. I've recycled a box and two bags full of stuff. I have three boxes of goodies to sell & give away. And, I'm about 10-15% done. I have next Friday through Sunday to work on it too. I hope to share with you my new, CLEAN space sometime next week. For now, here is a sneak peek:
sneak peak

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can come over and clean mine when you are feeling better!! LOL
Hey, I know something that'd be perfect on one of the walls in there!! :)

Hope you're better soon.

8:33 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

hope you are feeling better soon
and i'm so envious
(no, heh, not of your illness,
but of your soon-to-be updated space)
(and of your willpower to do so)

:)

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home