{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, April 07, 2006

{color week wrap up} + vacation

{orange}
day five of color week: orange!
I thought yellow was going to be really hard to find photos for but orange actually proved to be the hardest. I think this is all the orange photos I had to choose from! Even though I don't have many, I really love these photos and the way this mosaic came together. It's so bright and cheery. Makes me happy.
{pink}
Tomorrow I am traveling with my sister to Georgia (from California) to visit our Grandma for a week. Since there is a good chance I may not be using the internet while I am there, I am posting my contribution to color week for Saturday as well. The color theme is reds, purples, or pinks. I decided to create two mosaics- one pink, the other purple. If you want to see more of this theme go here to see a slideshow of the {pink + red} birthday party I hosted for the very same sister last month!
{purple}
If I don't talk to you.. I hope you have a wonderful week!! xo, joleen

7 Comments:

Blogger maria said...

i just wanted to say your blog is so inspiring and colorful and always make me happy :-)

12:52 AM  
Blogger trudesign said...

Very cool collages, I love them all.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your collages...what a fun thing to do and a great way to see all the ways a particular color shows up in life. Do I recognize Mermaid Mama's little Hanny B in the pink collage? What a dolly face!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have completely and totally loved all of your pictures, but I have to say I think the Orange is my absolute favourite (which is really hard to say). It's probably cause Orange is my favourite color, but I love it!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

fun mosaics.. I love the way the purple one turned out and you know how I feel about purple. Have a great time in GA.. I will miss you my friend!
xo

8:29 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

What a fabulous blog you have!!! The color week mosaics were *mwah* magnifique!!!! Loved them all!! I am puttin' you on my faves..just to inspire me.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my! What great photos. I wish I had been in town to play along. Love how you put them all together. Hope you have a great time at your grandma's and hope you find fun treasures.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home