{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, April 01, 2006

fun 'n sun

art 'n fun
fun in the sun the last couple of days with my charge- running around and looking at (+ licking) things in nature (like the pinecone she's holding!)

inspired to art and complete some projects on that evergrowing list of mine. 44/52 {white} fatbook covers completed. would have been all of them but i had alex print wrong amount. oops.
{journal cover}
joined an ATC swap through red lead and after printing and embellishing copies i used the original to create my art journal cover for the round robin i joined. still pluggin' at it...

4 Comments:

Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Joleen! That's really cute! I'm new to your blog and think it's lovely! I'm always up for seeing pretty pictures and mixed media art, so I'll come back!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Your blog is a FEAST for the eyes...inspiring beyond measure. SO thrilled and honored that you are joining the Red Lead swaps. Welcome!

5:07 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

It's beautiful, Jo. I hope you make journals for our Christmas boutique. We can get some pretty pens to go with them. I might hae to buy one just to have. We both know, I don't journal! :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger JUST ME said...

Joleen,

Love your blog and that is great that you are joining in on the Red Lead swaps... It's a great place hope you keep participating in the monthly atc swaps.....

love, angelica

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home