{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, March 31, 2006

{Creative Projects}

some favorites to cheer me up!
{some cheery flickr favorites on a dreary day}
Recently, Kath of red current listed 52 creative projects based on Jeffrey Yamaguchi's book 52 Projects. I've been a fan of the whole idea behind Jeffrey's book since I first heard about it! My Art Challenge is even a project on his website What's Your Project?. This site is full of wonderful project ideas to kick start your creativity. If you have your own project idea I encourage you to email him so he can add it to the website! In the fall of last year I started a quick journal entry on 100 things to do before 30. I only got to #50 before stopping but since being inspired by Kath, I've started my own list of CREATIVE projects and plans. Here are some of those:
  1. Scrapbook the last couple of years
  2. Create a garden journal - Yay! I've started this...
  3. Be published
  4. Host an art exhibition
  5. Teach a class
  6. Redesign + update website
  7. Make items + artwork for holiday boutique
  8. Create a line of rubber stamps
  9. Host another Art Challenge- am working on some ideas to do this slightly differently
  10. Revamp "Lending Talents"
  11. Finish cleaning/organizing studio
  12. Sew a quilt
  13. Knit something from a pattern
  14. Host a pretty party
  15. Create a Beautiful Sunday blog/website
  16. Participate in altered book/journal round robin with new people - In a rotation started by Delila
  17. Publish zine- premiere issue of Portals has been released *woot*
  18. Participate in Wardrobe Remix for 14 days
  19. Create photoshop/ blog banner tutorial
  20. Finally revamp desk
more to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yes A tutorail for #19 would be awesome!! you are the master, so many people could benifit from this talent of yours, it would pretty up the blogging world. I love the sound of a Pretty Party!! Any you being published, brillant!! I could totally see that.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos you are posting on yur blog. So colorful and just my cup of teas I would say :)

Can not wait your pages on my RR and get yours on my hands!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the flickr faves are beautiful! Reminds me I want to go get some succulents!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home