{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

{aqua/blue} + handmade stamp sticker swap

{aqua/blue}
Day two of color week: aqua/blue (my favorite!)
This is also my contribution to Curious Bird's challenge to capture the color around me. Unlike with yellow, I knew this color wouldn't be hard to find - it is ALL over my house and is threatening to take over my closet. So armed with my camera, I went from one room to the next looking for things that fit the bill. I also threw in a couple photos from the "archive".
{handmade stamp sticker swap}
Moki hosted the most fabulous handmade stamp sticker swap. Yeah. Say that five times fast. :) Now I need to make a super cool little sticker book for all this wee art! Love it! I feel like such a lame-o because everyone did several stickers and put them in adorable little envies and mine just stands alone (pink bird in middle). Bah, I suck. lol Oh, but please host another soon! I'll try not to disappoint next time! Promise.

Oh PS- one sweet little fabric sticker was eaten by my scanner and for some reason is not pictured. Eep!

9 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

Joleen,
I love your blog! It's so dainty and cute...I've been reading it for a while and had yet to post a comment, unless I did and don't remember. However, I wanted to come forward and tell you to keep up the great work.
I wish I had photoshop skills let alone the money to buy photoshop...lol
Your blog makes me happy with all the pretty pastels and soft hues...Great job...Visit my blog if you ever have the time, it's NO where near how beautiful yours is....

5:15 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I love these color collages! That typewriter is on my wishlist!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Joleen, Your color day entries are to die for! Your photography is crisp and professional. Your blog is my new favorite! The positive energy literally shoots off the screen and onto the person viewing it. May I post a link to your blog from mine? I know my friends will love it too. Linda

6:18 AM  
Blogger Kim's Suitcase said...

beautiful colour studies Joleen!
colour...how do you California girls stand all that sunshine and colour?

grey, blue, grey-blue, winter
starting to change and we are all so excited here in this northern hinter land

wait is that a moose...
only joking no moose

xo

7:09 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

loving the color-themed-photos..
very inspiring...

and that sticker swap
is too cute...
how do you make them stickers
and is that a silly question?
heh...

:)

7:15 AM  
Blogger trudesign said...

Very cool collage for Tuesday, I love it!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, another day of beautiful photos! So glad I found this beautiful site!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

oh! that typewriter! i have its matching sister!! ;)

1:51 PM  
Blogger holly_44109 said...

my sticker is the lonely strawberry :) i love your bird! it was my 1st sticker swap and those little envelopes were very impressive!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home