{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

i ♥ target

i ♥ target
Some people use gift cards to get things they need. Some people wait until they're shopping anyway to use 'em. Me? Gift cards burn a hole in my pocket. Upon recieving a giftcard I typically do not pass go and collect $200. I head straight to the store in question and purchase whatever meets my fancy- realistic or not. The last of my birthday celebrations was on Sunday (where I recieved a few different giftcards). Monday I went to Borders and got a blank journal which is turning into a garden journal (more on this later), two beautiful postcards, and a home decor book (I'll have to get back to you on the name Better Homes and Gardens' first home with style) that was on sale for less than $5! Tuesday I went to Barnes & Nobel where I purchased Denyse Schmidt Quilts, 30 Colorful Quilt and Patchwork Projects and the latest copy of Legacy. A super duper congratulations to Celine whose artwork is on the cover! Today I graced Target with my presense (ha ha ha *snort*). Above is the loot I came home with. Why does this store, like, cater to moi?

10 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

These pictures are soooo sweet ! Can I ask you what are these beautiful things we can see on them and where you bought them ?? ( Things with flowers and bird on the branch, little box with a seal, stickers,...) I'm so in love with all these things That I'd like to offer them to me LOL !!! It's like the ones we can see in the "Marie Claire Idées" I still have to send you :o) !!! (sorry for the delay ! are you still ok for this trade ?!!)

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the thing with the bird on the branch? I have a Target gift card and I must have it!!!

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure got some great stuff!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

I LOVE Target too! *sigh

6:17 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Target-aholics unite! Its so dangerous for me to go to Target. I a still laughing that I picked up the matching notebook for you from the collection that matched that file thing. Cool goods.. I may have to stop today!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

how fun, I love coming to your site because it is so bright and cheery, it looks like spring!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

What great finds, Jo! I hope you can be availalbe to help me decorate our new home. I love your style!!! It's happy...

9:34 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

That's the best thing about gift cards...the total luxury of using them for whatever you feel your fun little self needs in that moment! What better way to celebrate the happy thoughts that accompanied the cards than to keep the happiness going by spoiling yourself?!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've seen a Target store here n the UK.... :(
boo hoo... it's looks like they have tons of brilliant things....!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeus things!
I wish we would have such a store in Finland :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home