{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

{green} etc.

{green}
day three of color week: green!

obviously a lot of my outside shots worked for 'green' but i had fun trying to find some interesting ones.
green
my birthday is st. patrick's day and i've always been facinated by the clover. this is a small collection of little things with clovers. on the far left is the sweetest tea cup, saucer, and honey spoon i got through last month's tea cup swap.
{green and purple}
and lastly- april's color-iffic swap-o-rama (theme: green and purple) goin' out into the world...

5 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

Aww, I love purple...Wish I could've been part of that swapz:o(

5:13 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

oh I like the Greens... I bet Heather will have a field day with this since it's her fav color!

5:37 AM  
Blogger trudesign said...

Very pretty collage.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely beautiful day of color again! What a fun looking package of goodies!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

loving the colors
but
mostly
have to say
how cute that little
green care bear is

i'm such an eighties child
haha
:)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home