{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, April 17, 2006

why, hello there!

That is, if anyone is still reading after my week of absence. Hehe! Aimee and I had a really great vacation in Atlanta. When I thought about writing this post I had to chuckle because I have so many journals filled with gaps that are followed up with "so much to say I don't know where to begin". Our days were filled with family, shopping, pampering (pedicures and massages), adventures around the golf course, lessons (taught them to knit!), sharing stories, late nights, memories. Thanks for having us, Grams! :) Photos coming..

Easter was fun! Aim and I thought it would be fun + funny to dress alike- a throw back to the times we did when we were little girls. Of course then, our Mom used to make us all matching dresses that for some reason are never really appreciated until long after they've been outgrown.
Easter
I hope your holiday was a beautiful one! Be on the lookout this week for a long-term contest that I'm quite excited about!

PS- I've been a bit busy the last couple of weeks but things are settling down. If you've emailed me, please allow me just a few more days to respond. Thanks!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Glad you had such a wonderful visit and Easter!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I go and visit my sister about 45 minutes north of Atlanta...I really love the area! She took me to Little Five Points last time I was there.

You look happy and healthy in your photos sweetie!

I am going to try to get in on this up coming contest!

5:04 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

heehee about dressing the same again...
that sounds like so much fun
:)

glad you had a great visit
and glad to see you back again
:)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

The pleasure was all mine. Thank you so much for sharing your "free time" with Grams. I'm ready to do it again!!

Blessing's,
Grams

7:38 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

new look for the site? or have I been away too long (took a break myself for a bit). In any case, I love it! Happy Belated Easter!

11:46 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Welcome back and I look forward to reading more posts from you. You sure look like you enjoyed yourself!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home