{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 04, 2006

{oh happy day}

may-4
good morning, friends! i hope your day is going well so far. i got to bed a bit late so i'm tired today. i'm not a coffee drinker but today i'm wishing that starbucks delivered. ah, well. some great things to share with you today. i came home from work to some happy mail yesterday!
gift
the first box i tore into was from tammie as a gift for creating her banner last week. i wish i could show you the sweet wrapping with bright colored tissue and string but i tore into too quickly for being so excited. oh and it was perfect! first notice the jumbo smarties! did she see my post asking for them?? there are so many great things in this package but the little handmade owl tags could not be appreciated more by another person! i ♥ them. there is a stitched fabric card, and pretty little (knit?) flower... oh it's all great. thank you so much!
swapity swap
all this aqua + hot pink yumminess is from abril who contacted me to redesign her blog, after i posted my screename on aim. we've been chatting since! we agreed to do a swap with this color theme (both of our favorite!) and she sent me the best stuff! besides the fabulous store bought goodies, she made me a super sweet card and shrinky dink buttons! are they cute or what? she's working on creating items now, in hopes to open her own crafty shop. thanks so much, abril! and last but not least, i recieved a wonderful surprise thank you from coops in canada for redesigning her blog. i would love to show a photograph of the two handmade earrings she sent me(!) but my camera doesn't do the macro shots very well. i still would like to say thank you, i love 'em! look for them sometime in the {month of moi}. happy day to you, friends!

ps- isn't that a fun necklace? i can't wear it to work (with two wee ones under age 2) but i still ♥ it.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man so many good things to make us smile on your post. Love the colors!! Where'd you get that necklace?? I love it!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Fun stuff.. very colorful. I can see how that would make anyone's day!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

yay! I'm glad you liked the package! I think I will become a swap addict :P

12:57 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Don't you just love the sugar 'n cream? They come in AWESOME colours. Swapping is VERY addictive.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen that necklace is adorable! Where did you get it?

6:34 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

yay for happy mail!
:)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Waouw ! You had such beautiful mails !! And you have also an amazing necklace ! I love it !! Big big smooches ! PS: can you tell me how you can add little heart pattern (like icon) in your sentences ??? I'd like to be able to do the same :) Thanks for helping !

4:29 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Hi Sweetie, this reminds me, did you receive the paper and prints I sent you?

Blessings,
Grams

4:56 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

what a cute picture of you. this is how we should feel and look everyday!

5:47 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

all this happiness! love it!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home