{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

{month of moi}

may 2
well, i've been considering doing this for a bit and then was inspired when mav had an entire week of self portraits. i've decided to take [at least one] self portrait a day for the month of may. now this is going to be a serious challenge but i'm feeling up to it. thanks for the compliments regarding my photo yesterday! i actually took that on my birthday in march. as you can see my hair has grown out a bit. i think i've probably gained a few too. ugh. whatever! i was feeling great tonight when i took this series.

it has been so amazing to read about you all! i need to get a world map and put little pins where you all live to get a better idea of what this looks like. wow. if i do end up doing this, i'll be sure to show you! it's not too late to enter the contest. be sure to post before noon to be entered!

i've got so many deadlines looming. i'm honestly a bit in denial. i'm trying so very hard to stay away from being overwhelmed but i feel i'm on the very cusp of it. i've been taking deep breaths and trying to relax but i can only do it so much without hyperventilating! ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

You LOOK like you were feeling good and cute too! Keep it up!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Yoonie said...

You did a good job! You're beautiful!

11:24 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Gosh, I have 6 things looming right now and I need to get my butt in gear. I'm trying not to overwhelm myself too but sometimes saying 'no' is hard for me...We need to take a deep breath!
Great photos, so cute and refreshing...

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY like the pictures you have posted!
They are very well taken, artistic & interesting.
GREAT WORK! :o)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Romely said...

Great pictures, Joleen! It's great that all of the photos show off your happy and cheery spirit!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home