{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 01, 2006

{happy may day}

{click on image to view my flickr favorites}
hello friends! i hope you're having a happy monday + may day! just a list of good things today. enjoy!
participate
pincushion challenge
the new self portrait challenge
june's color-iffic swap-o-rama swap
make
potato prints
paper pinwheels
flowery notes
purchase
fruity ruffle socks from urban outfitters
purple chianti espadrilles from anthropologie
galerie vase + candleholder (found through katey)
read + be inspired
paper thoughts
sepia art studio
sabine brandt

2 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

You always have such beautiful pictures...I love love love those purple sandels! Thanks for the heads up!
The color-iffic swap seems interesting but I have so much on my hands right now. I would love to participate though!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for listing the pincushion challenge! I hope that you participate and I can't wait to see your pincushion!!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home