{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, May 06, 2006

{velvet ribbons}

anthropologie
i sensed a color theme here, when i left anthropologie (minus the added flower). i bought another "j" like the one in . can never have too many "j"s. ;) I bought two of those tea cup + saucer sets- one for me and one for my tea cup swap buddy. that soap there is my all time favorite "vanilla apricot oatmeal" pure shea butter soap. mmm...mmm.. smells yummy. i HAD to have those earrings! pretty little gems and blue + brown velvet ribbons tied to each. i guess i'm a sucker for jewelry with bows. lastly, is a "j" that i made last night and framed for a friend. ;) it sorta went with the theme so made it into the photo. lol

may-6
the party we made the centerpieces for last weekend was today and was quite beautiful. i'll share photos tomorrow! goodnight!
ok, just one.. :)
table setting

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Such eye candy this week here on my favorite blog ...great pics, happy colors, a delight!

12:24 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

The table setup rocks! The colors are fabulous!
Those tea cups are so cute, too~

3:54 AM  
Blogger Ms. Doe said...

I found your blog somehow a while back, and just love all the pictures and creativity! I LOVE this idea of numbers on a wand. I have to do it for my daughter's 4th b-day. Any suggestions?

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home