{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 22, 2006

{day at the beach}

day at the beach
the weather today was absolutely gorgeous! this afternoon C and i went to the beach, just the two of us. it was a nice little retreat. we went by my house for my camera so i could take photos to show you! here is my view pulling into work - which is 1.5 miles up the hill from my house, and here is my absolute favorite photo of the trip. gah! i can't even tell you how much i love how this photograph came out. the blurriness, the lighting, the birds, the ocean - beautiful, i say! :)

this photograph serves as my self portrait today. view more from the {month of moi} here!

4 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

beautiful serene pictures.
wow.

and i have to tell you
you are inspiring me
in more ways than i would have
thought...
you are making me want to wear
skirts
more often...
heehee
:)

7:17 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Ahh, signs of summer! Love the innocence of the photos!

3:16 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Beautiful pics! Very peaceful :)

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use a month atthat beach.

aj

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home