{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, August 17, 2006

{beautifully inspired}

{beautifully inspired}
[click on image for photograph credits]

♥ i lost another 2.5 lbs. this last week bringing my total to 13! :) yay! this week i've started training for the heart 5k. i've almost reached my donation goal of $250! thank you to everyone whose helping to find a cure! tuesday i walked 1.5 mi. in 30 minutes and today i walked 2.1 miles in 36! it's my goal to do the 5k (3.1 mi.) in 45 minutes.
♥ the {hot pink + orange} fatbooks are coming along beautifully! i hope to get a good portion completed tomorrow. this book was a little more extensive than the others for me because i created back covers and am embellishing the coils. i'll keep you posted on my progress!
♥ saturday after jazzercise i'm driving to pick up my sister, aimee on the way to los angeles. for our birthdays (hers- march 10; mine- march 17) my husband gave us tickets to see soul2soul II (tim mcgraw + faith hill). we're going to be getting reading and staying the night at the wilshire grand hotel. i'm so thrilled to be having this 'date' with her!!
♥ i haven't had any spare time for creative endeavors which is really a shame. meanwhile i'm trying to keep inspired by all the loveliness on flickr... hence the lovely mosaic above. enjoy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy1263 said...

I love your website. Its so cute. Congratulations on your wieght loss. Im struggling too. Im trying to run/walk on the treadmill at the gym and I have gone from 2 minutes run/2 minutes walk, then I bought new sneakers and it made a difference, went to 5 min. I worked out on the wieght machines and killed myself, so when I tried to do 5 again today, I didnt. very discouraging, but whatever. Anyway, I know what your feeling. I love tim and faith. lucky you. sounds like a nice outing. Im trying to decorate my blog, but dont understand how to do all that stuff. your's is nice, maybe you could throw some tips my way. my website is www.Acouplewhiles.blogspot.com. Any help would be great. I read yours all the time. Hope to continue chatting with you

elizabeth.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing so well on your weight loss and health! Keep it up chica!

8:44 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

op la la....you two are staying at a very nice hotel! Have a great time! Don't do anything I wouldn't do :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

ooops I mean 'oo la la'. :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Sooo jealous of your girls' night! I totally missed out on getting Soul2Soul II tickets this year, and am very disappointed to not see them in concert. Oh well. =(

Have a wonderful time, and please share stories!! =)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Vinilos Ink said...

que bella familia!! , tu blogs es encantador, felicitaciones desde Argentina.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have a wonderful summer, I hope, keep in touch!

11:07 AM  
Blogger kelly rae said...

that's a ton of weight! good for you! do you feel great?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home