{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, August 12, 2006

{heart 5k walk/run} etc.

Heart 5k Walk/Run
♥ I am helping the American Heart Association fight the nation's leading causes of death by participating in the Heart 5k Walk/Run on September 10th. Step out against heart disease and stroke by supporting my efforts. Please make a donation so I can reach my walker dollar goal. Thank you for your support!

♥ Please read the Portals homepage for a status report regarding the zine. (Very important information!)

♥ {hot pink + orange} fatbooks to be bound this week. The pages are AMAZING and it's a really fun book!

♥ WW and exercising is going great. The 6 am walks have actually been going very well. I feel so much more energized in my day. The friend I made is really a perfect match for me- we have so much in common! I think it will be great to push eachother with working out but also so that I can socialize. Jazzercise was so good today! I have a goal to get through an entire class without having to pause or workout something that's hurting- and I am well on my way. It's a lot of fun and many of the same people go so it's been nice meeting them too. As of Thursday I've lost 10.5 lbs. so I am thrilled about that. Alex is doing well also and has lost about 7 lbs.

♥ I've been working about 60+ hour weeks with another one coming up so between everything that's what I've been up to. We're enjoying somewhat cooler (less hot, really) days, walking, swimming, trips to the lake, library, mall. Tomorrow we're off to the August family birthday party and Monday we're taking C to Knott's Berry Farm! I hope you're all doing well and you have a wonderful weekend. :) xo!

4 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Way to go with the weight loss. I am so pleased to hear that all is well...I was beginning to wonder since you haven't posted in a while. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :)

6:32 PM  
Blogger edina said...

Congrats on the weight loss - it's not easy (I'm trying, too) so you're doing awesome!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So proud of you Joleen! Way to go!

8:04 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

wowzers!
for the weight loss!!
thats fantastic...
i wish i could say the same
but since we have started
renovating the kitchen
all i eat is quick and junk-y
blech.

but YAY for YOU
:)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home