{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, August 28, 2006

{photography}

{photo swap}
The incredibly talented Jennifer Causey, aka photobird on flickr recently organized a flickr photo swap. A stupendous idea that I hope happens again and again! Photography is such an incredible source of inspiration for me. I would love a "real" collection of some of the very photographs I find myself favoriting daily. Above are two amazing 5 x 7 photographs I recieved mounted on cardstock greeting cards from Dianna Miller. I wish I had a website link to share with you. She says, "The bright red tricycle inspires me to lounge in a lawn chair + eat watermelon." I love that!! Thank you so much, Dianna!

a photo a day
This week I'd like to let myself be inspired by my everyday surroundings. I am challenging myself to photograph these things and post at least one of them a day for the rest of the week. You are more than welcome to join me in this endeavor!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun swap idea! I hope they play another round. Thank you for sharing. :)

4:15 AM  
Blogger R.Theys-Troland54 said...

best photo toys

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home