{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

{snap}

inspired.
I can't stop staring at the photographs in this mosaic- as a collection and individually (click on the image for photo credits and links). I'm obsessed with it really; a larger version made it's way to my computer desktop for nonstop oogling.


This is one of my favorite photographs from our hiking last Saturday. We found this great flat rock to lie down on to rest and from there I shot this photo. Photography has really been on my mind (as you know!) I'd love to invest in a really nice camera one of these days. I've been keeping my eyes open for a photography class but the local community center isn't offering one this fall. I'll probably have to wait until I'm able to go back to school. That's okay. I may be taking a Watercolor class soon and I am absolutely thrilled about that. Then I can go hiking with my camera and visual journal et al.

PS- What is going on with Blogger?? I know Blogger was having some issues yesterday and now I see we are today. Were you able to see my last post Re: {photography}?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Urchin said...

I have to say, I aspire to one day have one of my (or my husband's) photos in one of your mosaics. You always find the most fantastic pictures.

4:38 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

gorgeous photos!
wow...

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home