{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just a bunch of randomness

fairy
Because I didn't want to leave you with another photo-less post, here is a small piece of art I created just over a year ago. You can view more of my artwork here. I just have a few cool things and updates to give you this morning.
♥ My sister is blogging again. She's a great writer; go give it a gander.
Jennifer Weiner's new book, The Guy Not Taken, was released. You may know that I've read each of her books to date and was/am excited to read this book even though it hasn't recieved the best of reviews. I'm ignoring the pile of books on my nightstand to read this new buy.
♥ Being as busy with work as we have (overnights 13 days out of 17) we haven't completely stuck to the WW plan of eating healthy and working out. We have managed to maintain our lowest weights with minimal fluxuation. Alex is down about 23 lbs. and me, 19 lbs. :)
♥ I am so, so excited to visit my friend and photography mentor, Moki and her family on Saturday on our way to Colorado.
♥ There is still room in the Portals themed fatbook if you want to sign up! The book will be published in a future issue of the zine.
♥ Speaking of the zine, in the event you're not aware, we have a blog where we post updates (etc.) so be sure to add that to your bloglines.
♥ And just to add to the randomness of this post- V is crawling forward which is so super exciting to see... C never crawled so I'm really enjoying this. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

beautiful art!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home