{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, January 08, 2007

things that make me happy today

yawn

♥ snapping this polaroid mid-yawn (which scanned a little pink. not sure why)

♥ alex wearing a sticker label he made this morning that says, "I LOVE JOLEEN"

♥ having friends (and family) like you who send virtual hugs + kind words just when i need them

♥ drinking hot tea

♥ snuggly babies (even if they are sniffly)

♥ quiet, alone time during synchronized naptimes

♥ browsing flickr and adding to my huge collection of favorites

♥ getting ideas and absolutely loving these maternity shots

9 Comments:

Blogger Mama Urchin said...

Glad you're feeling better, synchronized naps alone are cause for rejoicing.

6:11 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

hee hee love that picture! Glad your feeling a little perkier! Yeah for naps!!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're finding little bits of joy in your day today, Joleen. I'm so touched by your sweeties sticker - you are so loved by him!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

awesome shot!
I received my copy of Portals today! It is better than I imagined, chock full of inspiration! I love it!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very happy things. Happy things for today and everyday. Sharing is good.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Glad you're feeling better! Warm tea makes me fuzzy inside, too. ((hugs))

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like TypePad??
what is the difference between that and Blogger?
Please share.
I always love your posts!
~Becky

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

также настройка блогспот

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have nicely described what can make you happy. Interesting. It's really interesting post. BTW you have wear round neck Sweater Dress, I like it.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home