{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

wardrobe remix

day three: dec. 19, 2006
day two: dec. 18, 2006
day one: dec. 17, 2006
{click on the images to enlarge}
One of my goals for 2006 was to participate in a project called wardrobe remix for at least 14 days. With only 14 days until 2007, I began on Sunday- talk about procrastination. ;) You may recall that I did a similar project in May, called month of moi, where I took a self portrait every day. This project will focus more on fashion and how I interpret that to be on a daily basis. I thought this would be a fun little documentation. You can see 'em all here.

PS - I look angry in today's pic (top)- I'm not, I'm just really tired + my tummy hurts. :/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i **love** the purple sweater! what a great project...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Geek+Nerd said...

You're so cute! I love the necklace in the top pic!

6:58 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

I love the fashion posts! Please keep it up. They are so fun. And you look very pretty. If I do say so myself, La Quinta is very becoming to you.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home