{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, August 12, 2005

life's a beach

Aimee
Yesterday was "Girl's Day at the Beach". My charge and I crashed my mom and sister, Aimee's beach date but they were really good about it. (Thanks for letting us come! ) We had a ton of fun! I've taken her to the beach but mostly for a stroll on the sidewalk, etc. This was the first time we travelled to the water and she absolutely LOVED it! The water was the perfect temperture and we laughed and played the day away. I have the sunburn to prove it! You know you are so careful to keep the baby lathered (a white sun block baby as I call her) that you forget yourself. Ah, well. :) I hope my sister isn't upset about the picture but I just think she's so beautiful I had to share it! Had to. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!

I haven't really read your blog for long, but last night I was looking at a magazine and saw a girl that looks exactly how I picture you (helped along with self portrait tuesday).

Glad you had a good time, the beach is always fun!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home