{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

{joy to the world}

{joy garland}
I am so sad! I took photos of each step of making this garland. I accidently used a damaged CD in my digital camera and none of the photos came out. Sorry the colorization is off on these photographs- bad lighting. I cut and sewed each of the ribbons together and included a glittery "joy" that I purchased a couple of weeks ago. It's inspired by Teresa's garland. I think it's really cute and whimsical! It matches my Christmas decorations very well and I can't wait to get everything else up!

♥ I am only a few gifts away from being done with my Christmas shopping!
♥ 1/2 my Christmas cards have gone out and the other 1/2 will when I buy new stamps.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Yours is on the way ! I hope it will arrive to you before Christmas ! I love your garland !! Hugs

11:41 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Thats very clever! Can't wat to see how you decorate!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Corinne said...

Joleen? are you getting my emails or posts? I'm not seeing any posts about the skinny book swap and wondered when you'll be mailing the books out....thanks.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home