{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

{WHITE} chunky book

white
Okay, we have a full group! I think this is going to be my best book (hosted) yet. We have a great group of artists and lots of first timers who I know will be impressed! :) Pages from this book come from SEVEN different countries- how awesome is that!? Have fun with your pages!


Joleen Thiessen - covers
Heather Simpson-Bluhm - $ - pages
Joslyn Hobbis - $ - pages
Evaly Jerome - $ - pages
Carol Dellinger - $ - pages
Leslie Anderson dropped
Kelly Barton dropped
Linda Eustace - $ - pages
Marie Lundgren dropped
Ruth Steinhagen
Jennifer Hodgert - $ - pages
Priscilla Schrock - $ - pages
Taylor Schapiro - $ - pages
Marilyn Healey - $ - pages
Edina Tien - $ - pages
Vivian McDonald
Ashley Gunn - $ - pages
Debra LaCourse
Brittney Young - $ - pages
Gwynn Thoma - $ - pages
Lisa Skeels - $ - pages
Elsie Sampson - $ - pages
Beth Taylor - $ - pages
Kristina Holt - $ - pages
Alexis Leatherwood - $ - pages
Lisa Busch - $ - pages
Lelainia Lloyd - - pages
Dee Nolan
Kelly Angard - $ - pages
Joei Lau - $ - pages
Geri Lamer - $ - pages
Angela Cartwright - $ - pages
Jennifer Griffin - $ - pages
Sharon Sears - pages in transit
Fast Eyes - $ - pages
Erin Roberts - $ - pages
Esther Janney - $ - pages
Rita Bellanca - $ - pages
Joan Lawrence - $ - pages
Kara Klein - $ - pages
Colleen McGinty dropped
Sharon Wisely - $ - pages
Shari Beaubien - $ - pages
Karen Brooks - $ - pages
Stéphanie Lepoint - $ - pages
Jane Tipton
Marion Zoboski - $ - pages
Julie O'Neil - $ - pages
Cindy Aurther
Debby Beheler - $ - pages
Chrissie Grace - $ - pages
Lisa Guerin - $ - pages
Lisa Hooker (fillin' in, thank you!) pages

Updated: April 04, 2006 OK, this is it folks.. I won't be accepting anymore pages.

14 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

yippee!!!! oh my gosh, you don't know how excited i was to see my name on the list...thanks for letting me play!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed and paid for this project, but my name is not on the list. Please inform me.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean for the Vintage Valentine book...

1:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're on the list. this is a diff. book! ;)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Chrissie Grace said...

I signed up for the white book, I think I must have been one of the first ones. Please let me know, I have already started my pages...
Thanks,
Chrissie Grace

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen, please check your hotmail email. Thanks, Marilyn

9:34 AM  
Blogger ac said...

Hi Joleen
I sent off my 'white' pages in the mail today, and when I returned to my art table the envelope with the labels & $ had jumped out of the box. I hate when that happens...pesky envelopes...

I had a fun time making these pages and can't wait to see the final project. 52 pages...it should be outstanding.! and chunky too... Thanks for taking it on and putting it together, and for letting me be a part of it.

cheers
ac

6:18 PM  
Blogger ac said...

I forgot to say I was putting the envelope in tomorrows mail so it will be arriving shortly...

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woww, I eventually have my page done this morning, 10 March!! Will post it on Monday by EMS (from Tokyo).
Again, Jolene, thank you for letting me play, I had a GREAT time. VERY much looking forward to the final "chunky" !

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Joleen
Just to let you know that Joei L and Marion Z had posted our package yesterday morning from Tokyo. You are expected to get it sometimes this week or by the latest next weekend.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Esther Rae Huff said...

Hi Joleen, it's March 25 (saturday) and I mailed my white pages with label and money out to you on the 21st. Please let me know when they arrive. Thanks! Esther

11:14 AM  
Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Have you RECEIVED my pages yet? ( I can't tell from how you've posted it.) Also I emailed you about paying for the book and I am waiting to hear back from you. I leave for AF on Wednesday morning so if I don't hear from you before then, it will have to wait till after I get back. Thanks! :)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I put anything by your name it's what I've recieved.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Spring Joleen!
I am puting my pages in the mail today.
Sharon

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home