{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, March 26, 2006

{beautiul sunday} WHITE

{beautiful sunday} sneak peek
{beautiful sunday} sneak peek

Since I showed you a sneak peek of the {WHITE} fatbook cover in the last post, it is only fitting that I share with you some of the pages I've recieved. Pages for this book are rolling in and they're all so beautiful and inspiring. I want to share some with you as my contribution to Beautiful Sunday.


Click on the images to see a larger version as well as the artist's names. I have also updated the list so if you're part of this book and have sent your sets please verify that I've recieved them. Also, this is a reminder to the other participants that pages and fees are due this week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

i love your art. wish i had time to do more myself...i'm livin' vicariously through ya right now.

12:48 PM  
Blogger A COLLAGE A DAY said...

Wow !!!
I like these.
Randel

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!These are fabulous--can't wait to see the rest of them!

3:55 PM  
Blogger janna said...

LOVELY ARTWORK!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home