{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, April 24, 2006

linkity-link

with wings
This weekend I managed to get some of my art + swap commitments taken care of. Above is my "With Wings" contribution to the monthly all original fatbook page swap (whoa, say that five times fast!) over at Chubbyville. Below is my tag for the "Affair of the Heart" swap at Fatbooks. I have to make 40 of these and Heather is going to make 'em all into a pretty little book.
I spent a lot of time on the computer this weekend, chatting with new friends, Sarah and Abril, making banners for people, and redesigning blogs. Good stuff. Check 'em out:
head full of pixies
life as we know it
coops
be present, be here
dreamer studios
geek + nerd
I still have a couple more that I'm doing for trades and don't worry Michelle, I'm working on the tutorial! ;)

For those interested, some fun swaps to consider joining:
color-iffic swap-o-rama
pretty birds
chocolate & sweets
tea time
gardening swap
one skein secret pals exchange

I will be on the computer off and on today, working on responding to emails, etc. Want to chat for a bit? AIM: gdsgrl777

5 Comments:

Blogger Dreamer said...

Thanks for doing my blog Joleen! You are so talented! :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

Love coming here for inspiration! Your pages are gorgeous and all those swaps - too much fun!
Thanks for the banner - it is wonderful (people keep commenting on my blogs new clothes...all because of you. thanks!).

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

2:53 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i love them all...
i don't know if i could
choose just one as a favorite...
they all seem to personal
to each individual person...

wow...
you are amaZing!
:)

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen! I was just going to say hi - but you signed off, sniffle sniffle...Thanks again for my perfect banner. I really love your Affairs of the Heart tag...the couple on it is super cute!

Hope you're getting some ZZZZzzzzs :)

-Sarah

11:22 PM  
Blogger etre-soi said...

sorry for this silly question : AIM is on msn ???? thanks

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home