{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, April 23, 2006

{save lids to save lives}


as promised, a contest AND a way for you to help! do you like yogurt? i sure hope you do! again this year yoplait is donating $0.10 per pink foil lid to the susan g. komen breast cancer foundation! to encourage you to save those lids, i am offering these goodies! the "notebook" is a paper sampler including 19 4" x 4" cardstock + awesome patterned papers. a couple other goodies are being added to the loot by heather. so here's the deal:

for every FIVE lids (clean, please) you send to me before july 1st you'll be entered into the contest. when you're ready to ship please email me at joleenieweenie AT hotmail DOT com for my mailing address. i thought it would be fun to track the total and make a group donation to the foundation. i hope that this group effort will encourage you to seek ways to love people and to do what you can.

this also serves as my contribution to this week- because doing something is always beautiful.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Great Idea, I eat yoplait yogurt everyday, so maybe this will help me remember to save the lids.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Joleen, this is a great contest idea- I plan to get my name in for that box o goodies! I also wanted to tell you that I received your atc in the Red Lead swap- I jumped for joy! Its darling! Lastly, you are SO not alone in your stuggles. Add me to the list too- I've battled the big D most of my adult life. Medication is what pulled me out of it and (for the most part) keeps it away. I send you cyber hugs, friend! Have a beautiful Sunday!

8:27 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

I started saving mine!

8:26 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

I'm in! I'm gonna start saving them and send you mine, too! It's a wonderful cause and I'm so delighted that you are doing this! You're one blessed person.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Tsoniki said...

i save mine already, sweet idea for a contest! I'm going to count mine up now. LOL

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen, What a wonderful idea. I love your blogg and wanted to tell you that you Inspire me!!

I think I'll have a CONTEST also along a garden theme.

I'm saving my yogurt lids for you!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home