{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, April 28, 2006

today i'm lovin'...

memoirs
♥ this super cute journal from kelly (thank you! it's perfect!)
♥ the year anniversary issue of domino (my fave. magazine!)
these directions to making your own paper lanterns (tell me if you make these!)
♥ any + all artwork from the black apple (must. hold. back.)
♥ the sweetest little baby gifts that hillary made (awww)
bloglines (makes reading blogs so much easier!)
♥ polaroid gallery, polanoir, because who doesn't love polaroids?
hel looks ("selected street fashion from helsinki, finland"), originally shown to me by emma and reminded of here. (i wish i was cool enough to dress like some of these people)
♥ that it's friday! hallelujah. have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

I'm luvin' the baby stuff! These are definitely very GOOD THINGS!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

That journal is absolutely adorable! Happy weekend.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

What a cute little memory book!! You mentioning polaroid made me want to go out and by some film for my joycam... I love that thing!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

about hel looks:
for everyone wondering, UFF (where a lot of people's clothes were from) is a big flea market chain.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

I added the paper lanterns and the blogline pages to my favorites...I'll check them out later when I have more time! Thanks!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that journal, matter of fact, I'm loving all things in that shade of blue these days. And, yes, I need more wall space for Emily's prints, every new one is a new favorite.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home