{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, April 24, 2006

{woot woot}


The premiere issue of Portals zine is officially SOLD OUT! Heather and I want to thank you so much for all of your support in this endeavor! The feedback has been phenomenal but we want to give you the opportunity to give it- perfectly honest and annonymous. We've created a short survey for you take, here. PLEASE take a few moments to complete the survey so that we can know our hits and misses and can provide you with an even better issue next time! Speaking of, our second issue is in the works. The theme is DOLLS and we would love your submissions! Read artwork details here and article specifications here.

I've also redesigned Heather's blog -banner, sidebar, etc. - so go check it out! :)
Oh, and purple cupcake! (that font is my handwriting!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda said...

Joleen,
I have enjoyed your blog for several months and I was wondering if you could help me with something.How do you add buttons in blogger for like Sunday Scribbling and Studio Friday etc. and how do I Make a header link look like the rest. See my blog www.perfectly-imperfect-blogspot.com/ Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated since You are the blogger queen and I am a newbie at it.
thanks,
yolanda

9:19 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

yay for a sold out issue!
thats terrific
and what a great start!

and the purple cupcake is
too cute...
i love the little cupcakes
on the side...
heehee

talent you definatly have.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Chrissie Grace said...

Joleen
are you looking for any more trades? I would love for you to redesign my blog for me!!!
www.chrissiegracespace.blogspot.com
check out my website too
www.wildtilesmosaics.net
i want a joleen designed blog too!:)

5:26 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

I was wondering about that font and where/how you made it! It's unique and very trendy! Love it.
Once again, you have amazed me...
I have a Joleen-inspired design and I love it! Thank you!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

yeah on portals!!!!!!! I'm happy for you and Heather on that! I love the fresh look you are giving everyone!!! SO FRESH!! ;)
Keep up the good work!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome job you did on her blog!!! Love it!
Can you give me any tips on how to make a banner for my blog??? I am challenged.. when it comes to that fun stuff!!!

I want to learn,, just not sure where to go..??

Thanks girl!
Keep up the super work!!
:)Stacie

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Joleen, so much work! So much inspiration!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Wow, this looks amazing!! Can't wait for the next issue:)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home