{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

{challenges}

me
so much on my mind right now. so much to do. so many decisions to make. life altering decisions. i am so thrilled to have chatted with some of you in real time in the last week. it's so wonderful to get to know you and to share some of the things going on in my life that i can't do here. your thoughts and opinions are important to me and i want to thank you. i've added my aim screenname to the sidebar for future reference, if you ever want to chat.

challenges. my challenge here [in blogland], as with everything else, is balance. i tend to obsess over whatever i'm into, at any given time, to the point of neglecting other things. i guess i have a bit of a one-tracked mind which is funny coming from a person who wants to do and be everything. and i really do.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

Yes, I lose my balance as well, and do the fun stuff much more than I do the "must-get-done" stuff.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Balance is the key, and it's so hard to get. I so love that you are writing more about yourself, I love seeing your projects and art, but it's exciting to see a little more of you. ps that shirt is AWESOME!!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lovely lady - Sorry I wasn't online last night. Matt wooed me with organic mac and cheese and a Lost DVD. I do want to hear more about what's going on with you though. I'll catch you online soon. P.S. My mom is home from the hospital!

2:58 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Balance is my ultimate goal in life. I have 4 children and it's hard to keep up with what I love to do as a hobby and tend to their every need. Chores need to get done around this house and 1 day neglected really shows around here.
I wish there were more hours in a day.
I take it one day at a time and try my hardest to ensure I get everything covered. It's hard being someone who loves to do so much!
BTW, cute pic!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breathe deep...I always say that to myself when faced with "stuff," It helps me to refocus or relax just enough to see things a bit more clearly. :)

6:03 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Balance is always good. Sometimes hard to find but very rewarding. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help lighten your load! Love ya!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

that is SO me wanting to be and do everything! ah! I'm struggling terribly right now with those decisions as well.
I've added you to aim i'll drop u a line next time i see you online!
Chin up young person :)
That line is from a jennifer aniston movie and i've always loved it! Everytime i get a little down i remember it and it makes me smile!

8:14 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh i lost all balance this week joleen...i can so relate to this. (I added you to my aim list so I will check in the next time we are both on at the same time.)
It can be so hard to do all, be all, experience all, and so on. But we just do the best we can. This is my mantra for today: take a breath; be in this moment.

1:08 PM  
Blogger kelly rae said...

yes, i struggle with balance myself. i can create nonstop while neglecting everything else in my life! and vice versa. it's a constant struggle. keep at it. you'll find your balance...

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home