{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, April 29, 2006

{spring themed}

{spring ATC swap}
Remember when I made these ATCs for a swap through Red Lead last month? Well, here were my returns and they're sooo fabulous! I was so impressed by them! I will definitely be playing again and if you want to also, find info here. They even included those fun little goodies in the right hand corner. So wonderful! Thanks, ladies!

PS- Heather surprised me with that beautiful new banner. Isn't it just perfect?? Thanks, H!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are sooo pretty! Can people participate if they don't live nearby?

Oh I have a bit of cute four leaf clover paper and a really cute card that I absolutely had to set aside with you in mind. Would love to send them to you.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

That banner is amazing!!! Love it!!!!!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Love the banner! You and Heather are on a banner kick :o)

Those ATC's are cool! I've been trying my hand at fabric ATC's myself :)

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joleen, I wanted to ask you a little something. Could you email me? (my email: paula@epinion.com.br)
Many thanks! :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow, your "cards received" are fabulous!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home