{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i've moved!

edit: please note that i've made the move to typepad. you can view my new blog here. please bear with me as i'm learning and be sure to change your bloglines feeds + bookmarks so you don't miss anything! xo, joleen

after two years of blogging with blogger, i've decided to move on over to typepad. don't have the first clue what i am doing over there which feels so new and weird! can someone please help me? i can't even find a back-end to custom design my layout using html. any help would be much appreciated! thanks! xo, joleen

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen, I switched to typepad a while ago too and I can help you if you want. How ironic that you were the one who helpled me with blogger lol. Email if you'd like some help :) Typepad is easy once you know how to customize everything.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

I just started blogging and wished I had started with typepad, it looks like you can do more with the layout.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ellen Leigh said...

Let me know if you like it better- maybe I'll switch!
I'm tagging you!
Check out how to play along on my blog at http:eleighinspiration.blogspot.com It'sa fun game and might help you learn the new system!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't have the first clue what i am doing over there which feels so new and weird! can someone please help me? i can't even find a back-end to custom design my layout using html

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for giving this info that you have moved from here to Typepad. I will be there.

https://www.boutiqueken.com/

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home