{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, December 17, 2006

i ♥ shoes!!

leopard
oh, how i ♥ my new leopard print wedges from target! target has to be my favorite shoe shopping place because i find so many shoes that are super super cute, always with the season, and inexpensive- so i don't feel bad if wear out more quickly (which i find they don't, really). i was just browsing online and my goodness!! there are so many adorable shoes that aren't in my store! i hope i get target gift cards for christmas! lol ;) here are shoes i'm oogling:
♥ sibley cork platform wedge
♥ tosca modras wedges
♥ delila gatherd pumps
♥ annabell canvas demi-wedge
♥ tessi polka dot basket weave wedges
♥ sasha menswear skimmers
♥ blue mod dots rubber rain boots
♥ andrea platform pumps
♥ chiara tall shaft boots
♥ tysley platform wedge
♥ sarah buckle skimmers
btw, i've recently started a new set over my flickr called i ♥ shoes and of course will be adding to it. ps- i'm a size 9.
;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

I love your I <3 shoes set! So cute. The new leopards are adorable.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!! I think I need to go check out those leopard ones!! Hope they aren't too tall of a heel so I can walk without looking like a clodhopper!! Think I can pull it off? Thanks for the tip....I'm looking for those this week amongst shopping! :)

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home