{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, August 13, 2005

oh, little lump of clay


This morning I joined my mom, sister, Aimee, step sisters, Michelle + Sherry Lynn, and niece, Heidi at Alta Loma Christian Church's annual Daughter's of the King brunch. This year the speaker was Carole Wolaver- the "pottery lady". The entire time she spoke she created the most beautiful pottery. She quoted a poem, told a lovely story, and spoke from scripture in Jeremiah, Romans, and bits of Job. She spoke of us at little lumps of clay and God as our Grand Master- our Potter. It was such a beautiful presentation and I was truly blessed by it.

1 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

I saw this woman last year at Calvary Downey. It was definitely an interesting interpretation. Weren't her finished products beautiful? I am glad that you enjoyed it and sad that I missed it.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home